Thursday 4 April 2013

Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne get sexy & steamy in new video




Nicki Minaj spills out of her low-cut basque as she romps with Lil Wayne in her new music video.

The saucy star wears the figure hugging undies for a steamy scene with heavily tattooed rapper in the promo for the pair’s collaboration High School.

The couple play high school sweethearts who rob a rich drugs baron and run away together in the clip.

But the 30-year-old Starships singer — who is signed to Lil Wayne’s Young Money label – revealed that he was the perfect gentleman while filming the raunchy scenes.She said: “He refused to touch me. He’s so respectful.. and then I was like, ‘Wayne, you can touch certain parts!’ But he was acting scared. He was like, ‘Yo Nick, this is my dream, I’mma be the man after this video.
“He was just acting crazy, but if I didn’t tell him, ‘Yes, you can touch me, do this’, whatever, like, he refused to touch me. He’s a Southern gentleman, which people don’t realise.”

No comments:

Post a Comment